What you need:
* 1 cup white beans (souk the beans for about 8 hours in water)
* 3-4 ripe tomatoes, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 1 spoon avocado or coconut oil
* Water as needed
* Parsley for garnish, chopped
* Pinch of salt, pepper and grounded cumin
What to do:
* Use the oil to fry the garlic and tomatoes until soft (using wide pot is best). You may add about 1-2 spoons of water if you like the tomatoes to be less thick. You may also use a blender for a smooth paste.
* Drain the beans and add them to the pot. Add the spices.
* Add water as needed to cover the beans and bring to boil. Then lower the heat and cook for 2.5 hours.
* Add chopped Parsley on top before serving.