The only problem with this dish, is that it has a taste of MORE… and more… and more… the good thing is that it’s mostly about veggies that you can digest quickly, so even if you did eat more and more, it is not that bad after all
Instead of the chilly flax and maple syrup you can use a ready-made sweet chilly sauce. Please make sure it’s vegan, and contain no harmful ingredients!
What you need:
1 onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 sliced carrots (thin slices please!)
1 handful green beans (fresh)
1 3 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen)
3 green onions, chopped
1-2 spoons avocado oil
350 grams firm tofu, cut to cubes (about 1 pack)
1 tbs chilly flax
2-3 spoons maple syrup (you can use even more if you like it sweeter)
Salt & pepper to taste
What to do:
* Heat up the oil in a large pot over high heat.
* Add the onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
* Once soft, add the chilly, carrots, green beans, broccoli, salt & pepper and stir.
* After boil, lower the heat and cook until soft.
* Add the tofu, stir for another 5 minutes.
* Add the green onions on top and serve hot.