I thought I tried them all: all kinds of fruit and vegetable combinations in shakes and smoothies. So I thought. And then one day I sit in an amazing vegan raw restaurant in Toronto,“Rawlicious”, enjoying all kinds of salads and raw sandwiches (super yummy! Great place!) when a kind waitress asking me if I’d like to try their new almond shake. I’m the last person on earth that will say no to any kind of tasting in a good vegan restaurant, and so I got this fabulous shake to my table. It had this delicious taste that makes you run and bag for the recipe… and so I did!
After trying this at home I made my own little changes, like adding the ground coriander seeds and the pumpkin seeds (after all, I try to add some good health into every recipe).
Here is the recipe of the best almond banana shake, for the benefit of all man kind:
What you need:
* 1 cup almond milk (no advertising here, but I like “SILK” brand the best. Unless, of course, you make your own almond milk at home, which is the best).
* 1 cup almond butter (the 100% almonds – no other Ingredients whatsoever!!).
* 1 ripe banana (no ripe – no good).
* Optional: 1 spoon raw pumpkin seeds (huge natural, healthy iron blast!).
* 1 tbs grounded cinnamon.
* 1 tbs grounded coriander seeds.
* Optional for extra sweetness: 1 madjul date. If you like it very sweet.
What to do:
Blend it all in a blender. When ready, you may sprinkle some cinnamon on top for garnish. Share with the special people in your life!