This morning I didn’t feel like cooking anything… I was just hungry and wanting to eat ASAP!
I looked at the fridge. The mushrooms just set there, staring at me. They didn’t looked too attractive, but I decided to try anyway…
The quickest thing I could think of was the next recipe:
What you need:
* 1 pack of any kind of mushrooms, sliced
* 1 Large onion, sliced
* 1 spoon olive oil
* Salt and black pepper to taste
For the parmesan:
* 1/4 cup Raw cashews
* Sea salt to taste
What to do:
* Warm the olive oil in a large pan and add the onion
* Let the onion caramelized a little on a low heat
* Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and let the whole thing sit there on a low heat for a while; the mushrooms and onion will blend their juices together
Meanwhile, make the vegan parmesan: simply blend the cashews and salt in a blender until you get a parmesan texture!
Serve hot, with the parmesan on top.