Very simple, yet delicious, mushrooms with onions recipe. Makes a great side dish or on top of nice pile of rice or pasta. You can also serve it on dough as a pie or add to a sandwich for a richer taste.
What you need:
* 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (any kind will do; you may even use a mix)
* 1 Large sliced onion (nice long slices)
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped
* 2 spoons maple syrup
* Sea salt to taste
* 1 spoon avocado oil
What to do:
* Heat up the avocado oil in a large pot over high heat.
* Add the onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
* Once soft, add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
* After boil, lower the heat and cook for another 20 minutes.